Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Ogmore Vale Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Ogmore Vale, Bridgend
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Bridgend
Incorrect fuel in your car in Ogmore Vale? You have visited the correct people. We aim to aid you in this hour of need and get you moving once more with our specialist wrong fuel removal service.
It was close to seven pm on a Saturday and although we were promised a rainless night, it hadn't ceased pouring! Ryan and I were seated there going over the recent football, ready for the sixth call that day to arrive. Eventually we had the phone call from a lovely women on a company expedition who had arrived at the Shell filling station in Ogmore Vale and filled the wrong fuel in a diesel silver Suzuki Sidekick rental car in error. The unfortunate thing was very troubled apparently, crying "I simply cannot believe that I have ruined the vehicle! I am just so familiar with filling up my petrol vehicle I completely didn't remember that I was operating a diesel!" We asked her to relax and not to worry, plus that such things unfortunately can happen. She had managed to maneuver the vehicle to a protected space and, as it was just a few minutes from our van, we could find her swiftly. The bad fuel was taken out and she was able to get back to the Premier Inn she was lodging at. Although we got pretty drenched, it was all worth it seeing her drive away calm and much less concerned. Yet another fuel drain in Bridgend done well in my books!
Incorrect fuel in your car in Ogmore Vale? You've come to the right place. We are here to aid you in this emergency and get you driving once again with our professional fuel removal services.
The 3 things you HAVE TO know about a Misfuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Ogmore Vale - Ogmore Vale Misfuelling
The owner of a red Audi Cabriolet was regretfull that he had put unleaded in his diesel automobile when he got onto the street and it spluttered and ceased. "I've gone and put petrol in my diesel car," is what he shared with us the very first time he rang. To be honest, when he first contacted us he said he'd check around, but he phoned us back shortly because our price and on-scene times were the best. Naturally, our engineer had him once again performing his deliveries within the time period we'd cited.
We have technicians on call in the area willing and waiting to turn up and drain your motor vehicle of the wrong fuel or polluted fuel. We work 24/7 every day of the year. All our technicians are thoroughly qualified and experienced in taking on all models of automobiles.
Wrong Fuel Assist Ogmore Vale - Wrong Fuel in Car Ogmore Vale
A week ago a man phoned us after his dark green Range Rover Sport stopped working on a road in Ogmore Vale. He had unintentionally put the incorrect fuel in his diesel vehicle and drove to the street before needing to give up. It was in the early hours of the day and our technician, who lives not far away, reached him in about twenty minutes. We were able to drain the wrong fuel and put clean diesel back in to the vehicle. "Many thanks to you for your fast response, especially at 2 a.m., I really am grateful for it."
All of our technical engineers are trained on the most up-to-date cars and their fuel systems. We participate in well over 5,000 contaminated fuel removals every year in the United Kingdom (indeed, there are that many customers who make the mistake - you are definitely not by yourself). Our call centres are open twenty four hours a day and every day of the week. Our engineers are on duty anytime you want them.
We Get you Going Again
Volvo XC60 Ogmore Vale
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Ogmore Vale
Wrong Fuel in Car Ogmore Vale - Petrol in Diesel Car Ogmore Vale
We had a call from a motorist who had put the wrong fuel in his light green Mitsubishi 3000GT in Ogmore Vale. He had broken down on the street. "I couldn't believe how fast you guys were in sending someone out to aid me after I foolishly put the wrong fuel in my. Thank you". Needless to say we got there punctually and flushed the engine after flushing the wrong fuel from the diesel tank. On arrival our technician said the client was fuming, but was satisfied after the fuel drain.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Ogmore Vale - Fuel Rescue Ogmore Vale
A man called us from his cyan BMW M6 after he had come to a halt on the busy road. "I erroneously put the wrong fuel in my diesel car and I soon realised it a number of miles down the road!" Fortuitously we were in a position to attend him in a rather quick time, considering the traffic, and he was shortly back behind the wheel.
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in the Diesel Car? Diesel in a Petrol Car? Wrong Fuel in the Car?
- You should not start the engine (not even to move your vehicle away from the dispenser). Trying to keep the polluted fuel in the fuel tank and from delicate fuel system components will reduce the threat of damage to your car.
- What to do? Phone Wrong Fuel SoS now on
0800 711 7172.
- Enjoy specialised help concerning how to handle it next. Our phone operators are available 24/7 to help you to get going once again.
- In case that you have started the motor or driven it, don't be concerned. Pretty much 99% of cars or trucks run on polluted fuel can be properly cleaned out without any subsequent permanent side effects.
- How much does wrong fuel recovery cost?
Give us a call and after a handful of brief questions we will be able to give a tailor-made price of exactly how much a fuel drain will cost.
- We are able toprovide complete VAT receipts which could be used to claim your cash back on your misfuel insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards recognised
- Around the clock mobile service
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA experienced professionals
- Correctly covered and certified
- Full UK Help
- Fresh Fuel provided @ pump price
Normal Misfuelling Warning signs:
Following is a list of usual wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Loss of engine power
- Engine stalling, chugging or even hiccuping
- Hassles starting the automobile
- Abnormal smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and trained to perform all varieties fuel drains for the removal of mixed fuel. To discover how we will help get you on the road once again simply contact us.