Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Willesden Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Willesden, Greater London
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Greater London
Wrong fuel in your car in Willesden? You've come to the perfect place. We are here to help you in your situation and get you moving again with our dedicated fuel removal services.
It was just after eight pm on a Thursday and though we were promised a rainless night, it hadn't stopped raining! Mark and I were sitting there going over the weekend's rugby rankings, waiting for the seventh call that day to come in. Inevitably we received a call from a girl on a business expedition who had gone to the Texaco petrol garage in Willesden and filled the wrong fuel in her diesel burgundy red BMW M3 hire car in error. She was very affected by the sounds of it, crying "I can not believe I've messed up the vehicle! I am so used to filling my petrol vehicle that I had didn't remember that I was using a diesel!" We told her to calm down and not to worry, plus that these things unfortunately can happen. She had managed to maneuver the vehicle to a safe space and, since it was just a few miles away from our van, we could reach the woman swiftly. The wrong fuel was drained and she was able to get back to the Premier Inn she was residing in. Despite the fact that we got really drenched, it was all worth it to watch her drive away contented and a lot less stressed. Yet another fuel drain in Greater London done well in my mind!
Put wrong fuel in your car by mistake in Willesden? The principal thing is not to freak out or worry! Next, you want to call us so we can help you in the fuel drain. Our company is SPA certified, and offers countrywide cover for anyone who has accidentally misfuelled.
The 3 things you MUST know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Willesden - Willesden Misfuelling
A lady had come to a halt on a street, Willesden having just wrong fuelled. She was weeping and fairly troubled as she had put £55 of petrol in her diesel car. As she called us we tried to calm her as best we could, telling her that it would be okay. By the time we reached her she was not upset any more and was curious in watching our engineer carry out the fuel drain on her friend's Austin Mini Cooper S. Later on she said: "My vehicle is akin to my child, I just bought it so it truly concerned me that I had put such a lot of wrong fuel in it. I'm so glad that it was so easily repairable."
So, if you've filled your petrol vehicle with the wrong fuel, or the wrong fuel in your diesel automobile anywhere in Greater London, get in touch with us immediately. Our qualified technicians are all set for your call.
Wrong Fuel Assist Willesden - Wrong Fuel in Car Willesden
A person phoned us from Willesden to say he had stupidly pumped unleaded into his diesel boss' Range Rover Evoque. "Shocking! How could I put petrol in my diesel car!" It took our technician around fifty minutes to fully drain the contaminated fuel from the car. He completely flushed the fuel system and put fresh fuel in the vehicle. The customer was thrilled and it didn't cost him car dealership rates to have the job professionally done.
We Get you Going Again
Ford Mondeo Estate Willesden
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Willesden
Wrong Fuel in Car Willesden - Petrol in Diesel Car Willesden
We got a telephone call from a customer whose time-worn Jaguar XK Series had broken down on a street after a misfuel. "I confused the pumps and pumped the wrong fuel in my car . You came out and sorted out the issue right after my car died." We purged the petrol from the diesel tank and flushed the engine thoroughly and the motorist was able to continue with his sheduled delivery.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Willesden - Fuel Rescue Willesden
A driver from Willesden with her children in her diesel dilapidated BMW 3 Series had put £30 of petrol at the Co Op station. She contacted us crying and extremely upset as she had never filled up with the wrong fuel before and did not know what would happen to her vehicle because of it. We assured her that everything would be alright and that she would be back in action soon. When we got there she was visible upset but while our fuel drainer got to work on the fuel drain she calmed down as she recognised that something could be done and her car wasn't unfixable. She soon brightened up and was on the road again saying, "I simply can't believe my luck putting petrol in my diesel car! Specifically with the little ones in the back."
Wrong Fuel Call-Out
Call NOW for immediate help
Wrong Fuel Info:
- Petrol in the Diesel Car? Diesel in a Petrol Car? Wrong Fuel in your Car?
- Do not turn on the engine (not even to move the car away from the dispenser). Continuing to keep the contaminated fuel in the fuel tank and from sophisticated fuel system mechanisms will lower the likelihood of damage to your vehicle.
- What to do? Call Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Take advantage of competent assistance on what you should do next. Our helpline agents are easily accessible throughout the day and night to make it easier to be on your way once more.
- In cases where you might have turned on the motor or driven your vehicle, please do not panic. Very nearly 99% of motor vehicles run on polluted fuel can be easily flushed out without any negative consequences.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Phone us and after a handful of brief questions we will get a customized quotation for exactly how much your fuel drain will cost.
- We are able toprovide you full VAT receipts which can be utilised to claim your payments back on your misfuel insurance**
For your ease of use
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day on the road support
- Environment Agency certified
- SPA certified professionals
- Thoroughly insured and authorised
- Full UK Support
- Fresh Fuel offered @ pump price
Ordinary Misfuelling Warning signs:
Here's a list of likely wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Decrease in engine power
- Engine conking out, chugging or even coughing
- Difficulty starting the engine
- Abnormal smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully credited and skilled to execute all forms contaminated fuel drains for the extraction of contaminated fuel. To learn about how we can help get you on the road again merely contact us.